105 East Main St., Morehead, KY 40351 - Administrative (606) 784-7511 - Fax (606) 783-1837

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I obtain a burn permit?

In order to burn inside the City of Morehead you must obtain a burn permit from the Morehead Fire Chief, The Fire Chief can be contacted Monday thru Friday 0800-1600 at Morehead Fire Station 2 at 780-7773.

How do I get fingerprinted?

Fingerprinting is done Monday - Friday 9am-2pm. Persons wanting to get fingerprinted must have a fingerprint card with them and a valid picture I.D.